hi

hi

Friday, March 7, 2008

pizza haiku

Long day was long. But it didn't feel that long.

Comic class went fast and we got out early. I went to the post office and mailed some things off then I went to the museum to check out a Renaissance painting to write about for my class. I had a little amount of time left before work so I did a quick run through of the new exhibit on display. Lots of nice pictures of dancers from Henri Toulouse-Lautrec, Degas, and one other dead dude. They lumped most of Toulouse-Lautrec at the end of the exhibit and those were the pieces I liked best.

I am learning to pace myself better at work and because of that I didn't have much time left at the end. One of the bathrooms had a big ink spill so that was exciting to clean up (I was actually thrilled that there was something to scrub up). Only about 40 pages left on Choke. It is getting really good now. Not sure if it is worth trudging through the first couple hundred pages for it though. Hmm.

Watched the Project Runway finale episode after work. I'm glad Rami didn't win. He gets all the exposure but none of the responsibility of having to fulfill the obligations of winning. He will be successful on his own awesome terms.

Movie night was Brazil. I haven't watched it in years and even then it was only once before. It blew me away! So beautiful and imaginative and depressing. Loved the casting and effects. Gilliam in general rocks 1/3 of the time. It ran a little long but still it was a cool thing to watch.

Rode home. Relaxed with Lindsay and Sully. Watched Pecker. Enjoyable film, somehow I have a different memory of the ending from when mom watched it (she also didn't allow me to watch it...maybe it was a different movie). Very sweet and innocent. Well, it was a little formulaic but I liked the cast and the performances. Also it was short, but maybe after watch Brazil anything under two hours seems short.

spaghetti pizza
much more tasty than it sounds
far better than corn

No comments: