hi

hi

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

pointless, frustrating, decent, helpful, and crashitism

Experiments in Drawing was yet another near pointless work day. Nicole came in and gave an awesome lecture about her art. She is groovy.

I went straight to the print lab and worked on my bigfoot prints. They look terrible.

The fire alarm went off while I was printing so I was outside with my hands covered in ink. It didn't last long but still. I was grubby all day.

I only had an hour to kill between printing and painting so I chilled in the library and talked with some people in the library.

Painting was nude models and I had Scott. Scott is a great model. The painting turned out alright, nice color combinations and it looks a little like him. And I filled the page pretty well.

After I got home I went to Michael's to help him pack for his move. After packing we went to Sharis' for dinner. I started to crash a few bites into my burger.

I'm going to crash now. Good night all.

No comments: