hi

hi

Sunday, August 26, 2012

cleaning house

Got my paycheckola, and since I definitly have enough to more than cover rent I went shopppping! For paper towels, Draino, car soap, and other household things...because I'm an adult and I have to buy those things instead of tickets to Disneyworld. All though actually I wouldn't buy that anyway. I did get some Seagram's Sweet Tea flavored vodka, because you can buy that sort of thing in Californian Targets. That and lemonade, which when mixed together makes for a lovely drink. I also got a new MP3 player! Now my tunes are easier to access. Hurray! It is a little clip on thing and should serve me nicely. Amazing how the same size mp3 player in the iPod line of things costs $80 more. Why spend that much more money? I don't understand.

Anyway. Ran them errands. I wanted to wash my car, but a doucher parked way too far across our driveway for me to feel safe getting in, so I parked elsewhere, which ended up being too far away from a hose. So my car will go dirty another day.

I scrubbed the bathtub though. It was looking grubby. Cleaned the little no slip thing and scrubbed away the stuff that had collected under it. And poured Draino down the drain. It was draining slow and I couldn't get the stopper off to try and dig out the culprit (probably hair). So I poured down some chemicals and 30 minutes later it drained like gangbusters. It is back to looking nice again. And draining nice.

Had a scramble for a late lunch and half an avocado creme cheese sandwich for a late dinner. Had my Arnold Palmer as well, and that was tasty indeed.

Got some plans for tomorrow. I'll tell you about them after they happen.

Oh and I watched the first episode of Parade's End. It was awesome.

No comments: