hi

hi

Thursday, August 30, 2012

breezing through them books

Weeding! That is the term for peeling vinyl. Weeding vinyl. That thing. I did more of that. I almost drove up to San Jose for a pick up, but that didn't happen. I caught and boxed shirts. I picked vinyl off these signs. Not the most eventful of shifts.

And not the most eventful of nights. Talked online with people. Washed dishes. Washed my sheets. I need to start taking some further initiative. Sunday and Monday were initiative taking days, why not Tuesday and Wednesday?

I finished Whose Body? I like the character of Wimsey and will probably listen to more of his adventures and mysteries in the immediate future, but now I have a copy of Brideshead Revisited that is read by Jeremy Irons and Jeremy Irons wins all. Such a great voice.

No comments: