hi

hi

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

peeler

Today I learned how to remove cut vinyl thingies from their vinyl! And I learned whilst peeling the excess from our really complicated logo. So many little bits, so many ways to muss it up. Vinyl trial by fire. Still, good to acquire even more skills. I finished The Light Fantastic and started Whose Body? a Lord Peter Wimsey mystery novel. Wanted a change of pace.

Earlier in the shift I burned and taped some screens and coated a fresh batch. Getting better at it!

But most of the day was spent peeling vinyl. It went by pretty fast actually, once I got the hang of it. There is still more to peel. I'll also learn how to put them on the other stuff, to make them transferable to things, though I think I've figured that out.

Back at home I chowed down on carbs and put my feet up. We have all these screens taped, but no shirts are in the shop. Either a weekend shift is coming up oooor....I don't know.

No comments: