hi

hi

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday already?

Did some uber taping on a job. And some tandem burning. Seems like we have a big job coming up! We normally don't tape like that unless it is a high volume. I caught shirts. I listened to Jeremy Irons read Brideshead Revisited. Damn that man has a nice voice.

Had a salad for dinner (turns out my lettuce had been moved to a veggie drawer. Thankfully I noticed this BEFORE it went bad). Hard boiled some eggs to make an egg salad sandwich. I've had so many pb & j sammiches. I'm not sick of them, but I want to add variety before I get totally sick of the easiest thing to make in the morning.

Yesterday, and the day before, it was pretty hot in the studio. Today it was a bit chilly but I was near the heater so whatever. Movement warms the body!

Tomorrow I have some evening plans. Hurray! With someone else! Hurray!

I need to draw something. Well, I have some things on my slate to draw. I really need to to-do list the stuff I have to do...BOOM just made the list.

I wonder if I have a three day weekend? Hmmn. I don't really care if I don't.

No comments: