hi

hi

Saturday, August 25, 2012

a Friday like normal people have

Work started late and it ended up being a long shift, so that occupied most of my day. I did some awesome registration. Getting better at that. Yay me! Scrubbed the wash out booth a bit more, now it looks super clean. The track listing on The Light Fantastic (the next Discworld book) was out of whack, so I listened to more Raffles once I was done with Drawing of the Three. I think come next paycheck, I'll get myself a new mp3 player. I don't need an uber one. Just one that I can select what I want to listen to.

I'm not working any weekend shifts. I have a weekend! Woah! What ever am I going to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are really going to buy yourself a new MP3 player? After all this time of intuitively using one with a blank read-out? What is the challenge in that? Nah, it's good to know when to let go of old electronics. hugs, mummy