hi

hi

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

pressure washing queen

My blog anniversary is technically the 20th, I just notice things late sometimes. Five years of near daily blogging! That is pretty neat. All of my college days. Now my post college days. What is next? I guess the more independent days?

Work was as expected. Had squeegees and floodbars to clean. And had a ton of screens to clean and reclaim. 25? Around that. Though closer to 40 because some older burned screens got added to the pile when it came to reclaiming. Full day of work doing just that. Full day of Colour of Magic and moving on to The Drawing of the Three. Well, not really full because the pressure washer drowns out any audio I am listening to.

Tomorrow we apply emulsion to the screens...which is something I'm not really good at (not the studio method, anyway). But the way to get better at doing something is to practice! So practice I shall and hopefully I won't mess it up too much.

I consumed a carb-tastic dinner of rice and seaweed. It looks my salad in a bag got composted while I was gone. That stuff does go wilty pretty quick. Will go food shopping tomorrow. Down to one apple and banana! Oh no!

No comments: