hi

hi

Thursday, August 23, 2012

muscle bound

I pulled or twerked something in my arms, because my muscles are really sore. Or maybe that just means they are growing because I have been using them? Either way, oof! Not a way to spend ones Thursday night. I spent the last of my cash on groceries, like a mature adult. Oh I have money in the bank. Just the last of my cashola is gone. Now I have oatmeal and bread and seaweed and granola bars and apples and bananas and eggs and all sorts of things. Hurray!

At work I caught shirts. I sorted through the shirt bin and separated used up test shirts from the not so used up ones. I taped some screens. I mixed some emulsion. I cleaned some screens and squeegees. A regular mixed day. I'm getting a bit tired of Drawing of the Three. It is picking up a bit but I am ready to move on to a Discworld book. Don't know how excited I'll be to return to a Dark Tower book, but we'll see where I am with that when I finish the audiobook after this one.

Ahhh my arms hurt. How did this happen?

The weekend is almost upon me. I don't know if a big job is coming in or...

No comments: