hi

hi

Thursday, August 23, 2012

emulsion applying level up

A neighbors cat was stuck on top of our shed, and I helped them get her down. Lots of "Lily! Lily! Lily!" calling. So sometimes my neighborhood is quaintly normal.

Dinner was pasta and tea, consumed while watching a bit of Inception. I did a load of work laundry. Even though I live within sight of a laundromat, it is really awesome to have laundry on site.

At work. It was emulsion applying time. And THIS TIME....I didn't mess it up. I was super awesome in fact! Woosh flip woosh woosh flip woosh! I just didn't have the rhythm or coordination or whatever down. But it all clicked today. And when time came to do a second batch, once enough of the first ones had dried to make room on the rack for more wet ones, I did those without Andrew to guide me. BOOYAH! Getting better at my job every day I do it. Awesome. So yeah, that felt good. Also learned more about patching screens. There are six screens remaining to be emulsified. Just don't have the room. Gotta burn some screens!

I used the heat applicator thing and put some images on things that were not quite screenprintable surfaces. Listened to a big chunk of The Drawing of the Three. Well, it felt like a big chunk. Hard to tell when your mp3 player has no display.

Not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow at work. Lots of burning? Print helping? Short day?

No comments: