hi

hi

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kick Back Friday

The skin around my fingernails, on a couple fingers, is all funky. Not like fungus funky, just sort of sensitive cuticle funky. I just need to keep my nails filed and trimmed and clean. Skin issues, you just have to wait them out. In a few days it gets better. If I can keep myself from picking at them.

Anyway. Today was a chill day. I slept in (till 10) and took a nap later on. It was weird, I just felt this nap coming on. Don't know how I got so tired, I just was. Read a bit. Ate a sandwich. Drank tea. Kept it chill. Looked up some more jobs, just so that I don't spend the next few days waiting to hear back. If I go back to square one, I'd rather be on square one now then a few days from now, ya know?

Josh and I went out for tacos for dinner. They were good tacos. Then we played Little Big Planet on the Playstation for a while

Tomorrow I might see Prometheus with Nathan, but if he goes to see Ma and Pa, who are camping many hours north of here, I'll probably see it on my own. Or with Josh. I don't feel like driving many hours to go camping for a night, especially when I have Sunday plans.

No comments: