hi

hi

Sunday, June 10, 2012

problematic Prometheus

Went to Redwood City and watched Prometheus with Nate and Josh. Visually it was amazing. Great sets, costumes, actors, special effects, all that shebang. The plot though was a bit...it brought up a lot of questions but didn't really answer them, and as Josh and I talked about it on the drive back, it just got more confusing. We tried to reason some things out, but it was all a bit of a stretch. Need to talk to Madeline. She is the expert on the film series. Anyway, yeah, the script was a bit, errr, but it was lovely to behold.

We three ate dinner at Milagros. Nate & I shared a quesedilla and chips, Josh had a stuffed pepper. It was a nice warm Saturday.

Earlier on, Josh worked on his portfolio and I went and got some frozen yogurt (this was when we were still in San Francisco, of course). I took my froyo into the park and listened to 11/22/63 and sketched and relaxed. I caught a lot of sun on my shoulders, so now I have some tan lines, and hopefully freckly shoulders. My hair unfortunately also is part of the tan lines, but I've never had an even tan. Anyway, it was nice to just kick back and get some sun and snack on stuff. Another chill day. Gandered a bit at more jobs. Had a sandwich. Had tea.

It's all good.

No comments: