hi

hi

Thursday, June 14, 2012

long days are rewarding days

Wooof, I am tired! Really need to work out. Build up my strength, especially in my arms, because this is a labor based job. If you ain't in shape, labor will make things tricky. Sure I'll get in shape as it goes along, but I should hot step it, ya know?

First, I need to move to Santa Cruz.

I think I did pretty well today. Did a bunch of shorts, changed out the pallets, cleaned some squeegees and floodbars. Lots of work. All on my feet. Loved every minute of it! Can't wait to become uberly good at what I do, so I can just get right to it and print print print. I've learned quite a bit in these two days, and I can only go up!

Toon, aka Lindsay, aka my first roommate, is engaged! Ahhhh!

Oh no, now I'm at the stage of life where all my friends are getting married! (Cherish and Isaiah, Jade and Cory, Jenn and Steve, to name a few). In ten years, they'll start having babies.

Got myself a waffle for dinner. Yum! I need to make a big macaroni salad or something. Easy lunch, ya know? Something to snack on as the day goes on.

I start tomorrow at 10:30. Today I started at 11. A lot needs to get printed, and it prints oh so fast.

No comments: