hi

hi

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

monday

I was going to be all "time to sleep" but then I realized I hadn't blogged. So yup, down to it.

Haven't heard back about the job. Buuuut he was interviewing two more people today. Always good to sleep on your decision? Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a call. If I don't, I may give him a ring on Wednesday. That isn't TOO pushy? Right?

So I spent the day hovering near my phone and being nervous. I did laundry. Looked up some more jobs, but the prospects were meager. My enthusiasm for the hunt is waning, especially when I feel like I am SO CLOSE to employment. I can practically taste it!

Went down to Irving Street and did some more grocery shopping, and got dinner as well (Chinese food, really unspecial Chinese food). It is good to get out of the house and clear ones head.

Watched Black Lightning on Netflix. It is like Spiderman, except it is Russian, and has flying cars instead of spider abilities. It's quite silly. Had some good actual car stunts, but they were sandwiched in between silly CG car stunts.

No comments: