hi

hi

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I found a fork and the six of clubs

Ohhh I ate a big dinner and it is still sitting in my tummy, being all full and digesty. My stomach is getting quite soft in general...I need to work out. Need to bike more, except these damn hills! Tomorrow I'll be doing a lot of biking, though...like 30 minutes one way worth of biking! So that will be good. It'll just about kill me on the way back, provided I don't get lost or something. AHhh. Adventuuuure.

I really need to get out more and explore the city. I'm living in San Francisco, there is tons to do, why am I not doing it?

Anyway, Googled some screenprinting shops. There is a pretty cool one that Josh mentioned. I just need to figure out my plan of attack. My...method of getting people to hire me for jobs that may not exist. How the hell do you do that?

I went out in the afternoon, got some pastries and headphones (a buck fifty for some ear buds at Ichiban Kan, holy cow! I needed some because my main headphones are just too big for casual use) and then wandered into Golden Gate Park. Meandered through the paths, sat for a bit, listened to my audio book, ate a pastry, tried not to have a quarter life crisis, wandered some more.

Carmen and Stephen worked on the song. Josh worked on his work. I filled my brush pen with an ink wash, and now I have an ink wash brush for adding middle values to my sketches! Hurrah! I played with that for a bit.

Sixish, sevenish? We four walked down to Social and got dinner. I got a beer and a cheeseburger, and they were good. And we split dessert. I patted my tummy heartily afterwards, though now I am getting aware of my tummy...damn I need to bike more. Just a little bit of regular exercise helps. Now that I have the small headphones, I should make a daily pledge to get out and take a walk. Go up a hill and draw something. And since I have my watch back in action, I can time myself. Yeah. Take walks. Get the blood pumping on a regular basis. It isn't so much my diet (well it is, I can't help myself when it comes to sweets) but moreso the years worth of not exercising like I used to. Yes! Walk more. Walk and listen to stuff.

Back at the house, we three watched Sherlock. Yay Sherlock! Now it is time for bed. Ohhh my belly.

No comments: