hi

hi

Monday, June 4, 2012

Inner Sunset




I finally found batteries for my camera, so later in the day I walked around and took pictures. Really nice day. Well, it became a nice day. In the morning, when I got up to move my car because of the street cleaners, it was a bit damp. Not so bad, and I certainly couldn't hear the rain on the roof, when it did rain. I had to move my car a bit later. I slept in a bit more than I was expecting. I exercised a lot yesterday, so I figure it was excusable. I still got up at 10. Something about being here, I can't sleep in like I can at other places.

Had the custard filled pastry for breakfast. Had an egg and turkey sandwich for lunch. So much good stuff. Dinner was pasta with proper sauce, and then we listened to Michael Jackson and cleaned the kitchen. Carmen is going to New Hampshire for a week or so. Just Josh and I, tending house. Won't be all that fun to be by myself during the day once again, but maybe that will spur me on?

Looked up some jobs. Accumulated a list of listings to apply for. Still haven't heard back from anyone. I should get a food handlers permit, just so I have that taken care of.

No comments: