hi

hi

Thursday, April 12, 2012

shappeying up

Oh man, Blogger changed its layout. I suppose it is supposed to be more cellphone interface friendly now, but ehhh. I don't like it. Everything is boiled down to more icons and stuff. Anywaaay. Feeling a lot better today. I worked on making a .pdf portfolio, one that I can email to people and also get printed out for when if I make any face to face interviews. Didn't look at job listings. Just listened to Cabin Pressure and working on the portfolio stuff. That was nice.

In the evening, I did a drawing of Arthur Shappey from Cabin Pressure. Working on my digital skills and whatnot. Starting to get the hang of it, I think. I'll post the finished version next.

Don't really have a good rant to accompany yesterday's minor breakdown, just that I do feel better. Though maybe once I start searching and making cover letters, I may break down again. Who knows?

No comments: