hi

hi

Friday, April 13, 2012

it must be a Thursday...

Today I took my resume into InDesign, and added some hand drawn type for the "skills" and "work experience" sections. I was also reminded that I should include freelance illustrator as one of my jobs, because that is something that I've done, and have been paid to do. Now my resume looks very professional. I feel quite good about it. Okay so I haven't applied for a single job, and I've been here for a week...but I think this weekend I'll get Nathan to help me big time with all the things, and get those cover letters and things sent out. It is easy to not be so productive when someone isn't around. Though I did, like I say, get my resume looking quite good. I also brought in hand lettered text to my portfolio, so now it all matches. I used my tablet to do the text, so that is turning out to be quite the useful thing.

While the weather was good, I walked down to Safeway and bought sandwich fixings and choco tacos and mustard and mayo and other food stuffs. Nathan says he'll just give me money to buy food, seeing as how he eats what I buy. But that also means I'll have to share the choco tacos. Booo.

It was stormy tonight, with thunder and flash lighting. Lots of rain. I thought I escaped this! Boo.

Nate ate a burrito and played Assassin's Creed. Then we watched the new Community, which was hilarious.

Now that I've calmed down from my early week freakout, time to get back on track with things. Yup.

Will visit Nate's work later in the day, and say hi and see what is up.

No comments: