hi

hi

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rabbit Sunday

Nathan is playing Assassin's Creed and I'm...not doing anything of note.

I had toast and tea for breakfast. It was another beautiful day. Though maybe I should make note when it isn't a nice day, as I think California is typically nice.

In the afternoon, Nate and I went to the Palo Alto Ikea. Unlike this Portland Ikea, this one had patio displays. Patios are not big in Portland. Ha. We got shower organizers, a proper dish drainer, a computer chair for yours truly (in red, which goes against Nathan's color scheme of black), some cloth organizers for the cubicle divider, and other miscellaneous stuff. A good trip for some good essentials. Afterwards we got meatballs, because meatballs are awesome. Also shared a slice of cake. Nathan is treating me so nice. I'll make lasagna tomorrow night, then Nate can have some for lunch. Booyah!

For dinner, Nate, Oleg, and I went down the street to Milagros. Tasty Mexican food. I had the chicken mole enchilada, and it was scrumptious. We had chips aplenty. There are some really nice places in the neighborhood. The theater is just down the street a bit, need to see a movie there.

After dinner, we just are chilling out. If I don't have my resumes sorted out by next blog post, feel free to call and yell at me, okay? Deal? Deal.

No comments: