hi

hi

Saturday, April 14, 2012

back to sunny days

It's amazing how many tweaks one can do to their resume. I found a couple spelling errors...well not so much spelling as saying years instead of year.

Nathan helped me find some job postings. That was neat.

In the morning, Nate, Carmen, and Josh went mountain biking. I'm not into mountain biking, so I didn't go. Just soaked up some sun, read a bit of City of Thieves, ate half a sandwich, drank some tea. It was nice.

When Nate got back, we went to a laundry place and he did some laundry. While the wash cycle was on we went to In-N-Out for burgers. I got the cheeseburger "animal style", which is the special menu that means it has a special sauce and caramelized onions. It was quite good. Yum yum yum. Then Nate switched his laundry into the dryers and we went to Safeway and got some groceries, and then went home. I relaxed. Talked to Chad and Oleg a bit. Went on the internet. Figured out how to livestream, so that I could do an online streaming of my digital art process. For fun!

But yeah, I toodled my resume and portfolio and Nate helped with looking up jobs and stuff. Tomorrow I might join him at this mountain bike thing in Santa Cruz. Fun little outing. I'll draw a bit.

Back to looking up jobs!

No comments: