hi

hi

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

books and resumes

I couldn't find the resume that I constructed for my internship applications all those years ago. The one that has my skills and the various shows that I've been in. Thought I had it saved somewhere on my computer, but evidently not. So I spent some time digging through the tags on my blog (thank God for my blog!!) looking up shows I've been it, things I've helped with, and all the other activities that I've done. My resume is looking good, though. And Nathan suggested tips on ways to configure it based on the various jobs that I will apply to. Listing out the things I've done makes me feel good. Especially the extra things. I've accomplished some pretty nifty things in my years, I just need to play them up.

Anyway. I got a bit pink from the sun today. Finished reading A Visit From the Good Squad by Jennifer Egan. Damn good book. Need to digest it for a while. Loved the way in which the story unfolded. All the different narrators.

I went to Safeway and got fixings for lasagna, and some doughnuts. It was a lovely day.

I made lasagna for dinner, and Nathan came home just as I was removing the foil. He ate two servings, and we watched Immortals. Stylish movie. Great costumes, but you can expect as such from Eiko Ishioka.

I think I'll read City of Thieves next. By David Benioff. I've been reading a lot more. Sitting in the sun is good for encouraging reading. I dig it.

No comments: