hi

hi

Thursday, November 17, 2011

website revamping

Today was rainy and gray and sucky. I absorbed all the heat I could from bed. Got up. Had some tea and sausages for breakfast. I WAS planning to leave and go to school and work, but I was warm and stayed home.

However, I did work on revamping and streamlining my website: trilliantrillian.com. Feels good to get that in better order, though it still needs some work. Gotta step up the professionalism and all that. Resume and portfolio are soon to follow.

Had a chicken pot pie for lunch. Drank some soda. Dinner was beans and salmon and...something else. Uhhh. Oh fries.

At 9ish the power cut out, so I watched a DVD on mom's laptop. I was getting prepared to go to sleep, but then the power came back on, so now I'm online again. Whoo! Need to draw some portraits and stuff. Tomorrow, I'll stay at school and work on stuff.

Todays Portrait Is: Arthur Darvill.

No comments: