hi

hi

Friday, November 18, 2011

finals are a coming

Stayed up late and slept in, thankfully I have a nice window of time to sleep in on Thursday. Dad made a poached egg on toast with melted cheese for me. Yumm! In class we reviewed scene and subject motivations and went over the final assignment. We have to do a scene set up thing. Shot list, camera angles, storyboards. That will be fun.

Out of class, I went to the lab and listened to my audiobook and struggled to keep focused on my illustrations. Progressed the animation. Need to think about how I'm taking it to the next level. Got some basic pans and things. I construct the images in Illustrator and copy them into Flash. It is fun. In a way. Still need to work on it tons more. Time is running short.

Got home to a salad and pasta. Mmm. Liked the salad. Watched a hilarious Community and an okay Parks and Recreation. Worked on some portraits. It is suddenly late again. Dang.

Todays Portrait Is: Sarah Michelle Gellar.

No comments: