hi

hi

Sunday, November 13, 2011

girl power

Slept in. Gotta stay warm and keep the snuffles away. I'm constantly worried about getting a cold, but so far I have kept them at bay. Super immunity, all thanks to candy!

Had some cheerios and two cups of tea for breakfast. Later on Dad showed me how to take the tire off my car, remove the brake calipers, AND replace the brake pads! Good life skills. Got the tire off no problem. Dad did the handiwork, but I hovered and helped. My fingers got mucky but my manicure still looks good. Cleaned the tires. Put them back on. Lots of learning this afternoon. I like learning stuff from dad. Makes me feel like I'll be more self reliant down the stretch. I don't want to be one of those people who ask their company to pull the chain in the toilet tank, because they can't be bothered to fix the handle.

ANDDD Dad borrowed my car and returned it with a full tank of gas! I suggested he just put a couple bucks in it, but he put, like, a couple bucks time ten! So awesome.

After all that, I remembered I had to do a portrait, so today's portrait came up quite late.

Dinner was cous cous and steamed veggies. Delicious!

I'll try to go to bed at a reasonable hour. Yet another week begins! Ohh I need to scan some stuff...gotta remember to bring head phones to class tomorrow. Yup.

Todays Portrait Is: Catherine Tate.

No comments: