hi

hi

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ma makes good cookies

Slept all the way in. As it gets cold, who wants to leave a warm bed?

Had cheerios and tea for breakfast. Got to class. We got notes print outs because writing down the notes takes up too much time. So we looked at the notes and watched the videos and got the final project assigned. I shared some cookies. And then I returned home. I put the doggie out when I left, and let her back when when I returned. The house was fairly cold so I put on another sweater. Had a cheese steak. Mmm. Watched the first episode of Homeland because it was highly recommended to me. Quite good pilot.

I made burritos for dinner. They were good. I really need to get some taco specific seasoning. Maybe I'll put it on the Christmas list. Ha. Glee was a good episode. This season is surprisingly linear and has development and good songs. Raising Hope was hilaaarious. So many great moments. Probably one of the best episodes yet.

I don't have class tomorrow, but I probably will head in and work in the labs on my projects and stuff.

Todays Portrait Is: Karen Gillan.

1 comment:

joy arena said...

Hi!
You have a wonderful blog!
Pls check mine - http://joyarena.blogspot.com
You will find there : cool pictures, funny videos and more