hi

hi

Monday, November 14, 2011

things are good

Back to school, and it wasn't such a hard wake up. Normally Monday's and Wednesday's are.

Dad made me a sandwich for lunch. So great that pa of mine.

Illustrator was a lecture in symbols, then work time. With headphones, I was a lot more productive. Almost finished my chapter 10 work. Flash was a work day. I worked. Got some of the basic background stuff done. Still have a lot more work to do. I'll be parking some long hauls in the lab in these coming weeks I suspect, but that is okay. I'll just get a good audio book and throw myself at the work.

Car brakes are good.

Ma made cookies. Ma's cookies are good. Had a pot pie for dinner. Watched some stuff. Kept warm. Most of my homework needs to happen at school, so I take it easy these nights. Ohh need to do some portraits. I'll do those...in a bit.

Todays Portrait Is: Freema Agyeman.

No comments: