hi

hi

Friday, November 18, 2011

last day with the parentals for a while

Oh boy, the weekend! I did lots of sleeping in. Tomorrow I'll have to take the parents to the airporter, so no sleeping in. AND I'll be going to Seattle to hang with Cherish, so my sleep schedule will reset and stuff. Or I'll just sleep in even longer on Sunday. Hmm.

Had some oatmeal and tea for breakfast. Two bowls of soup and lots of bread for dinner. I think I ate something between the two, but I forget.

Didn't really do...anything. Bad me. Need to make a finals list, because then I can start crossing things off it and feel good about accomplishments. Actually, just started the list. Whoo.

Pa did shopping for grub to tide me over till they return.

I brushed Holly and she licked my face. I hope this face licking isn't that much of a trend.

Ma and Pa leave for California for the next 10 days. I reckon I'll get lonely a bit, but then I have finals and stuff to keep me occupied.

Todays Portrait Is: Alyson Hannigan.

No comments: