hi

hi

Sunday, November 20, 2011

SAM

Got up at 7 and Dad showed me how to switch over the generator, if need be. He also showed the proposed set up for Holly when I am away for longer stretches of time. I don't want to chain her up but seeing as how the silly thing has wandered off. And Mom still needs to send away for a proper tag for her.

I caught the 12:20 from Bremerton to Seattle and met Cherish (a PNCA buddy who lives in Kirkland now) at Seattle Art Museum. She got a special deal on tickets. Neither of us had been to the museum since it had been changed, so that was fun. They have some really nice new acquisitions, all though I think the layout of the museum lead to a lot of going in circles for us. Still, it was nice. Painted walls. Good pieces. The really breath taking piece was the Do Ho Suh one. It was fabric that was stitched and suspended and sculpted into looking like a arc that you could walk through and there were projections on the cloth. It was beautiful. At 3:20ish, we went to Uwajimaya and had a late lunch/early dinner, followed up with creme puffs. So good. We chatted and gossiped and caught up. It was really nice to hang with a PNCA pal.

She dropped me off in Fremont and I hung out with Sam for a bit. Unfortunately I missed the 7:50 ferry and had to catch the 9:10. So I napped while I waited and napped on the way home. Doggy was still home and I let her inside. Turned on the heat and warmed the house up. Mmm. All alone for a long while now. Boo.

Todays Portrait Is: Nicholas Brendon.

No comments: