hi

hi

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

first slush of the season

Woke up at 6am to some weird sounds in the woods. But seeing as it snowed, that was probably just the sound of trees sloughing their weight.

It was already slushy when I was eating my breakfast and getting ready for the day. Left to doggie inside and took the Prius. In Illustrator I finished up the chapter 12 work and started in on the poster project. Two projects due and some extra stuff. There is also some journaling that needs doing. Due next week. Ahhhh!

In Flash I figured out how to get audio to stop when you exit a scene/the scene finishes. So now all the links and stuff are working, just need to figure out what else I'm going to animate and what music to put with it. Left at a bit after 3 and returned to Holly, who was very good. Took her on a walk right away and she utilized the time for lots of...relief. Good doggie.

Spent the rest of the night eating, doing my nails, and talking to Auntie Brynne about Thanksgiving plans. Low key night. This weekend will be a crunch time I reckon. Getting it done and all that. Then Christmas breaaak!

Todays Portrait Is: Charisma Carpenter.

No comments: