hi

hi

Monday, November 21, 2011

a day in front of the fire

Awww yeah, today was great. I got up at about 9ish and put the dog outside, and then went back to bed for a few more hours. Then I got up, had some tea, and watched a few episodes of The Pacific on mom's laptop. I spent most of the day downstairs on her laptop, keeping Holly company while I did my internet business. I stoked a great fire in the fireplace. A warm awesome fire. I sat with my back to it and ah it was wonderful. Watched Misfits and tooled around on the Internet and kept warm. It was nice. A very nice Sunday.

Then I remembered I hadn't done a portrait. So I did a few of those. Now I'm very tired for no reason, so I think I'll try and get a reasonable amount of sleep tonight.

Took Holly for a walk and grabbed the mail from yesterday and today's paper.

She was very behaved though a bit needy at times.

Not feeling lonely yet, but I suspect it will be a cold week.

Todays Portrait Is: Anthony Stewart Head.

No comments: