hi

hi

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

the day before the day before


For a second there, I thought I had posted for the day. Turns out I didn't.

Anyhoo. It rained all night and through most of the day. Stormy icky rain. I left Holly outside, so that she wouldn't be too pampered by being indoors when it came to chaining her outside for my Thanksgiving night out. Just this once Holly. Just this once.

On the way to school I dropped off a package for mom. Class was relatively uneventful. Studied stuff. Discussed the final. And so on. Swung through Silverdale on the way back home and picked up some snacks at Trader Joe's. Mmm. I've been listening to Cabin Pressure since I finished Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy. Cabin Pressure is hilaaaarious.

Back home I tried to stoke a fire but met with no success. There is no kindling, so it makes it quite difficult.

I eventually gave up, had dinner (salad followed by a hot pocket) and watched Cronos.

Tomorrow, after school, I shall park the car in Bremerton, hop the ferry, and spend the night with Brynne and Dan. The next day is Thanksgiving, which I will be spending with them and other peoples. It is a fancy Thanksgiving, so I'll be wearing my fancy dress (see above). I shall be away from my computer so there won't be a blog post. I hope everyone has a lovely feast. See y'all Friday!

Todays Portrait Is: David Boreanaz.

No comments: