hi

hi

Saturday, November 5, 2011

wait, which one is Alleline and which one is Haydon?

Ohh I was blogging but then I got distracted.

Rolled out of bed at the last possible moment. Showered. Grabbed some biscuits and a bottle of this sobe stuff and headed off to school for a Video Club Meeting. There was pizza at the meeting! Hurray! We moved to the multicultural room and I took notes on the white board as we brainstormed for the various projects and filming and things. It was a productive two hours. I wrote lots of notes and everyone provided input and stuff. I like being in clubs. Extra activities and being helpful are good.

Went home. Because that is how I roll. I keep drifting in and out of interest in Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. It isn't the easiest audiobook to listen to, I'll tell you what.

Had a mixed appetite once I got home. Watched Downton Abbey with mom. I feel really funky, so I think I'll go to bed now. Oh, would you look at that, it is past my bed time anyway.

Todays Portrait Is: Tom Baker.

No comments: