hi

hi

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

sweet sweet candaay

Used all my hours to sleep in. I should make more of an effort to not do that on my easier mornings.

Had oatmeal and tea. Mmm.

In class we went over right, parallel, and other angle set ups, as well as how to shoot scenes and stuff. I took the notes. Lots of notes. Chatted with Marcus and Rufus. Ate a ding dong and my regular meat jerky stick thing (protein, it makes up for all the candy I eat). Lots of notes were taken.

Afterwards I went to the computer lab and finished up my typeface! It is completed! YAAAY! Always room for revision suggestions, but it is indeed finished.

Swung by mom's office and said hello and tried to embarrass her in front of her coworkers. Instead they complimented how much I looked like mom. I gave ma my remaining ding dong, but later wished I hadn't.

Back at home, I put my feet up and snacked. Dad came home with candy from the Grandparents. Mmm! Sweet sweet candy. At the time of this writing, I haven't eaten it all. So that is an improvement.

Dinner was delicious pasta and home made delicious sauce. Ma really knocked it out of the park. So very good.

Glee was okay. Not so exciting. We couldn't be bothered to watch the unfunny New Girl, but you bet your butt we stayed up for Raising Hope! Always fun, always delightful.

I watched another episode of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Now, to bed with me!

Todays Portrait Is: William Hartnell.

No comments: