hi

hi

Friday, November 4, 2011

obscuratism is a great word

Ha, all that stuff about getting up early? Total bullpucky.

Got up. Had my oatmeal and tea. Went to class. In class we had major computer issues so we could only watch the DVD section of things, so we didn't get very far. I don't see why we couldn't watch all the DVDs and review while the computer was getting fixed (normally we watch and then he suggests notes for us to take). The DVDs are pretty neat scene set up breakdowns.

So I chatted with the people in my seating group and killed time and ate sweets. I REALLY need to cut down on my sweet intake, but that is easier said than done.

Went home. Cuddled dog. Watched stuff. Ate pizza. Hot tubbed. Watched more stuff. Ate a cupcake. I very much need some exercise. Holly got groomed today and she is so soft. Gave her lots of cuddles.

Tomorrow is a video club meeting, and I will probably stay on and finish my Illustrator stuff (just so I can be super on the ball with it all).

Todays Portrait Is: Jon Pertwee.

No comments: