hi

hi

Monday, October 31, 2011

halloween, what halloween?

Blogging now, because I feel like it. Also I know I'll be up late working on portraits, and I'd rather go to sleep once I'm finished.

Rolled out of bed at 8:20. Bleh.

Illustrator was lecture on mesh and gradients and stuff. We got a good two solid hours to work on the assignment, and I got it mostly finished. Hurray! I'm so on top of things with this class.

In Flash we reviewed how to make buttons and stuff, then we got 45 minutes of time to experiment. I can't quite figure out how to make it link from one thing to another. I'll look up some tutorials. Still, a good class. Wish there were more like this and less like others.

Went home. Relaxed. Ate some candy. Ate more candy. Ate a salad. It is only 8pm but it feels much later.

Todays Portrait Is: Robert Webb.

No comments: