hi

hi

Thursday, November 3, 2011

drizzle

Dang it is late. Need to blog earlier in the night. Before I do a run of portraits. My blogs are full of so much repeated stuff. Not a lot has changed, but at least I get out of the house and socialize.

Illustrator class went into color groups and stuff. We had work time and I worked. Flash was review of buttons. I managed to get the button project I was working on finished. Our final assignment was assigned (it isn't so much an assignment as a series of things we need to example). Now I need to think up a good idea and do it. Maybe a sort of Where's Waldo esque thing? With lots of clicking and stuff. Hmmm.

After that I went to Video Club and learned about lighting. The camera went dead, which sucked, so we just moved the lights around.

It was raining, and that isn't fun to drive in.

Pa made dinner. Mmm potatoes and beans and salmon. A crowd pleaser. We three watched Green Hornet. I enjoyed it more in theaters, still it was fun.

Watched Ringer, Sons of Anarchy, the horrible American Horror Story (bad yet I can't stop watching)...got three portraits done. Go me!

Todays Portrait Is: Patrick Troughton.

No comments: