hi

hi

Saturday, October 1, 2011

monochromatically speaking...

It is late and I am tired from doing nothing all day.

Slept in, as I deserved to do. Had a meager breakfast followed by fudge. Did my laundry. Did a late in the day portrait. Dad came home. We talked a little bit but then he had to snooze.

Had some chips and hummus. And more fudge. Watched Community with mom. Watched Pillars of the Earth and Fringe by myself. I'm amazed that hours just sort of...slip away after 11pm. Where did they go?

I'm spending the night in Seattle tomorrow, so there will be no post. But there will be a portrait. I'm in the last third of the project now. It still isn't any easier. All though rather, some of the techniques are not getting any easier. Whenever my work is unsatisfactory, I change styles or scale and often it works again. Did three portraits in a row that I am very pleased with, and I did them in not that much time either.

Todays Portrait Is: Michael Fassbender.

No comments: