hi

hi

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I miss coach

Slept in nice and cozy like till 10ish. Had some tea and oatmeal. Got to class right on time. I decided to sit in the back, for a change of pace. Near Rufus, Marcus, and Eli. Borrowed a pen from Rufus (he has a mighty beard). Film Directing was more good lecture about lenses and "the line" and stuff. Lots of note taking. The class goes by really fast, I wish it was longer than two hours. Especially since the classes that are nearly three hours each both draaaaaag on.

It was a nice day today. Sun and a bit of warmth.

So naturally I retreated to the computer right when I got home. Peeled myself away to watch another simple episode of Glee. Okay it isn't so wildly all over the place, but it still hasn't regained some of the fun the first season had. New Girl is un.watch.a.ble. Mom and I tried. I managed to force out a couple laughs, but it just is not a good show. Fox needs to cancel it and put back to back Raising Hope episodes. Now THAT is a hilarious awesome great show. Love it.

Crap, gotta get up early tomorrow. Baahh.

Todays Portrait Is: Charlotte Free.

No comments: