hi

hi

Monday, September 26, 2011

boy I am tired...

It has been raining non stop all day. Hopefully that means I won't have to wash my car. ANYWAY, got up quite drudgingly. Stuffed my bag full of granola bars and almonds and set off in the rain to school. I leave for class at 9, so I can find parking without hassle, but this also means I arrive 30 minutes early. But that gave me time to notice somewhere along the line, the disc in my textbook had cracked. It is just the disc with files, so I copied them from someone else's disc for the purposes of the class.

We got a lecture on text and wrapping and kerning and leading for the first part of class, which was good. And then it moved into an open lab. I should bring some headphones to class, because it is way too silent in there. Tomorrow I'll work on finishing up the work, after class. All though I think we have lab time all day Wednesday. Hmm.

Anyway. Flash was long and dull. We got another endless lecture about teaching methods and technology. We got to see some past projects. Some were more impressive than others. This teacher, hopefully when she gets to teaching, she will be good, because right now the class just makes me boggle.

I put $20 worth of gas in my car, which didn't do much. Opened another account at the Kitsap Library, checked out The Hobbit and Palomar. Need some comics in my life again. And to start audiobooking it up again. Love me some audiobooks. I don't think I've listened or read The Hobbit. But I will now!

Watched Downton Abbey. Ate a nice salad and cous cous for dinner. I'm going to work on a typeface for Odd Owl, so that will be a great project. Now I just need to think about how to charge for it. How much does one charge for designing a type face? Hmm.

Todays Portrait Is: Gemma Ward.

No comments: