hi

hi

Monday, September 26, 2011

walkies

Uhg just remembered I have class tomorrow. And it is late. Boooo. Oh well. I'll survive.

Slept way in. I fell asleep on my my arm so it didn't have any sense in it when I woke up. Or rather when it woke me up.

Had some toast and tea and finished watching Six Feet Under. The last of it. What a great show.

Showered. Nibbled on some cupcakes. Later in the afternoon, mom and I went to a park in Silverdale to take Holly for a walk. I think it was her first official on a leash in public type walk. Normally it is just to the end of the driveway and back. She did really well! Huffed a little at some people but smelt some dogs in a nice and pleasant manner. She is so mild tempered now. What a good old doggie.

Back at home I drew and watched telly and wasted the rest of the day. But I did knock out a bunch of portraits. So that is good. Boardwalk Empire. Breaking Bad. Downton Abbey.

Todays Portrait Is: Crystal Renn.

No comments: