hi

hi

Saturday, October 29, 2011

another weekend is upon me

Oops totally went to bed and forgot to to Thursday's post. Don't know what happened there.

Thursday:

Ahh what happens on Thursday for me? Oh yeah, Film Directing lecture class. Went to that. We learned about shots and this and that and all these other things.

Chatted with Marcus and Rufus in the row in front of me about this and that. Sketched the back of their heads and chucked the drawing at them.

Went home. Chilled. Didn't do much that I recall. Watched the final episode of the first season of Downton Abbey with mom. Dad came home late tonight.

I worked on some portraits. Watched some stuff. Yup. And plum forgot to post.

Todays Portrait Is: Julian Barratt.

Friday:

I left my cell in my car, so I didn't set an alarm. Turns out, when I don't set any sort of alarm, I don't roll out of bed till 1 in the afternoon. Oops. Put some wood on the fire. Ate some breakfast. Chilled. Went into school for a quick minute to finish my Illustrator homework. Came back right quick because I thought that we were going to go camping tonight, but we decided to leave tomorrow. While everyone else is Halloweening, I'll be digging razor clams in the dark.

Ate some left overs and snacks and watched Julia Leigh's hauntingly bizarre film Sleeping Beauty. I'd say it had fewer that 100 edits in it (that is, cuts between takes of film). So many long takes, and really well executed ones too. Didn't feel needlessly overwrought with those shots, and it was a bit jarring when there were certain cuts within a few scenes. Really well filmed.

Tonight I will set an alarm, for tomorrow we go camping!

Today's Portrait Is: Michael Fielding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good information i like this post.

pencil drawing art