hi

hi

Thursday, October 27, 2011

slide and move and pan and woah

Ma was able to pick up the doggie from the Human Society. Poor Holly. Hopefully she won't wander again.

In Illustrator, we reviewed our midterms and pointed out the this and thats that we did, which is a good way of going about it. A lot of my effects were on the subtle side so it is good that I was able to indicate where I did this and that. There were some nice projects, and I got a good remark from the teacher. Huzzah! The rest of class was a work day, so I worked.

Surprise of all surprises, Flash class was almost entirely lecture about Flash! We were introduced to buttons and how to use them in Flash. Lots of instruction. Filled up the whole class with few meandering tales. Daaang! Wish it was like this all the time, I'd complain a lot less.

After class I went to video & film club and learned how to set up tracks and to assemble the camera thingy that goes on tracks for smooth filming. That was fun.

Went home and cuddled with Holly for a good 30 minutes. Lots of hugs for sweet doggie.

Dinner was hummus and chips. Ma and I watched another two episodes of Downton Abbey. It provides a lot of discussion material for the two of us. Only one episode of this season left to watch! And then mom can move onto season two. Whee!

I'm very tired all of a sudden. All these irregular hours are catching up to me. I should go to bed.

Todays Portrait Is: Noel Fielding.

No comments: