hi

hi

Sunday, October 23, 2011

bat attack

Ahh didn't get out of bed early to make breakfast. But I got up early enough to make lunch for Ma and Pa, and breakfast for myself. Yum scramble! Perfect way to start the day.

Spent the day working on portraits. Maybe not working as hard as I could but I did get four done, so that is good. Watched the very depressing moving Third Star. April recommended it to me and I hate her for it. Ahhhg.

Ma and Pa informed me there was a bat in the house. Then they left to eat dinner with Rolfe and Alison. Gee, thanks ma and pa. I only saw the bat once, when it was hanging out in the upstairs bathroom. It just was chilling out on the wall. So fuzzy.

Watched some Would I Lie to You and other things. Chris Addison is adorable.

Dad found the bat when it was trying to cuddle up to mom on the bedroom pillows.

Did my laundry. Clothes AND towels. That was much needing to be done.

Now to scan and queue some portraits.

Todays Portrait Is: Richard Ayoade.

No comments: