hi

hi

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

viva Violet Hunter

Oh boy, another accidental late night. Got caught up painting and watching a Russian adaptation of Sherlock Holmes (what? I love me some Holmes, and Vitaly Solomin is gorgeous with his little mustache). Having an early day followed by a sleep in day followed by an early day and then four sleep in days...it is hard to keep regular.

Had a lovely little morning and went off to school for what ended up being a rather long day.

Class was line and angle management lectures. And some lectures about the protesters. And some more lectures. It went fast. I then sat myself down in the computer lab and worked on my Illustrator Midterm. Which was due tomorrow (which is now today) and all I had was a sketch. So from 3:15 to about 8:40 I worked. I listened to music and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Sometimes I follow it really well, and then sometimes I get confused. I'll just keep with it.

Apparently Holly wandered off and got picked up and dropped off at the Humane Society!! I hope she isn't a wandering dog now. I'd hate to think of locking her up when we leave the house. Poor doggie. We'll retrieve her tomorrow.

Todays Portrait Is: Matt Berry.

No comments: