hi

hi

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

getting mom into da Downton

UHHHG. It was horrible getting out of bed this morning. Just painful. But I did it. And I got to class on time, though I got to class to find out that the teacher wasn't there and that the classroom was locked and the other lab was full up of people and security wouldn't unlock the room till 12:50...so I went to my car, listened to Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy for a while, and then took a nap for an hour and a half. Yay! A cop knocked on my window, but only to inform me there was a burglar about and that I shouldn't leave my MP3 player visible when I exit my car. How nice!

I got a danish and some meat and candy and ate that with my tea in preparation for Flash. We got a lecture about story boards and looked at Hitchcock's storyboards from North by Northwest and watched the scene of them. That was good. We also got long rambles and the teacher picked on a student for doing games, but whatever she just rambles.

I completed some more touches on the type face and headed home. Had a soda and dug out my sweaters and some shirts. Ma pulled my good thick blanket from the crawl space and we settled in for back to back episodes of Downton Abbey! Yeaaaaah! Lady Violet has the best lines.

Then I watched the new episode of Work of Art. Daaamn these artists went off the crazy deep end. They come with a lot of credentials but they just spin off in some other direction. Totally a case of being too close and not seeing the bigger picture.

Anyway, it is late and I am tired. Thankfully I get a little bit more sleep in time on Tuesday and Thursdays.

Todays Portrait Is: Katherine Parkinson.

No comments: