hi

hi

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

no obligation tuesday

Even though I was totally exhausted, I didn't pass out like I was expecting. Instead it was 2am and I was very restless. So I watched some tellie and then did manage to fall asleep.

Till 2pm. I was exhausted. Today was sort of a "bunking off responsibilities" day. A day to relax, watch stuff, do yoga, draw portraits, and contact people for hang out drawing sessions. And that is what I did.

Contacted Beth, we shall we hanging out tomorrow.

Watched Green Wing, and Glee, and Raising Hope, and Lights Out. Huzzah.

Drew just two portraits, but they were very difficult ones.

Yoga was energizing. That was nice.

There was even some thunder and lighting. Very very exciting.

Also, in eye news, the swelling has stopped. There is still a bump from the blocked gland but with the remaining of my prescription drops it should go down. I think I'll make a doctors appointment for next week anyway. A general check up is in order anyway.

So yeah, a day to chill and refocus. Tomorrow will be drawing and doing that stuff for illustration that needs doing. Tuesday and Wednesday are crappy days for printing. I'll be doing a lot of printing during Spring Break (which is next week, not week after next). I hope to have all seven posters finished by the end and have progress on three to five more. Drawing Beth should provide content for one. I'll go hang with Asha and Eva one of these days. Just hang and draw and draw and get right to printing. I can knock out a lot of printing when I have the time to do it.

Tomorrow I'll also have to go food shopping. I'm down to bread, pasta, and sauce.

Todays Portrait Is: Katey Sagal.

No comments: