hi

hi

Thursday, March 17, 2011

rain returns

Set my alarm, so I can at least pretend to have sleep rhythms. If I'm constantly whacking a snooze, I won't go deep into uncontrolled sleep. That is the plan anyway.

Ended up not going food shopping. Will very much have to do that tomorrow. I'm all out of my prescription eye drops now. Just gotta use the stye remedy. But the eyes seem to be healing well, which is good. Not puffy anymore. Certainly don't hurt.

At 5:30 I scooted down to Rogue to celebrate Heather's birthday. I got myself some tots and a pint of John John. Tasty beer. Daniel was there and Darshon arrived at the same time. Heather's friend Dana came and Tara and her husband and Jim and this other dude. It was a nice little time. Heather has been going to Rogue for her free birthday beer since her 22nd birthday. She is 27 now. I didn't have a present for her. Just a hug.

At 7:45 I rode over to Beth's place and we spent the next three hours watching Friends season 2 episodes and drawing. I drew her and her precious cats Mateo and Salama..Sama..something. Mateo was a massive white kitty and I showed Beth how to do the racehorse with him. She loved it and even tried it out herself. It was a nice night. Got some good drawing done. Now I just need to draw more.

Now to watch some stuff and draw some more stuff. I'm really tired for some reason. Hmm.

Tomorrow is class but also a hard core printing day. Okay maybe not hard core, but I aim to get another four layers printed. Two, maybe three, before yoga. And another afterwards. I have all the layers on my screens, I just need to count the paper and print them. Booyah. That would put my halves up to six, which would mean my thesis is one fifth or one sixth printed! Okay that is counting my eggs before they hatch but it is getting made. I'm so excited. Just need to draw draw draw more more more.

Oh and it is rainy again in Portland. Bleh.

Todays Portrait Is: Charlie Hunnam.

No comments: