hi

hi

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm really lazy for how studious I claim to be

My eye was even more puffy, but it seems to be following suit with the first sty I got. It should be down tomorrow. Spent a lot of time in bed with a warm compress over my eyes. Very soothing. Got up. Did some portraits. Ate some food. I moved my set up to the kitchen table, so I could spread out my texts and stuff. Worked on reading "Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction". It was headache inducing. Did a load of laundry. Took the trash out. Did the dishes.

It is Tabitha's birthday and the party started here. So I chatted and chilled with the people that gathered. Beth, Karen, Travis, Dan, Phade, Karah, uhhm...lots of people. Had a couple drinks too. They left to club or whatever. Now I'm back at the table working. Plugging away at themes and outlines. I have better discussion topics. And I think I'll start each chapter with a quote. Tomorrow looks to be another high stress thesis writing day. I always push this off to the last minute, when I really shouldn't. It's a mighty big part of thesis, this paper.

The hardest part is rolling out of bed.

Todays Portrait Is: Christina Hendricks.

No comments: