hi

hi

Monday, March 14, 2011

made it

Went to bed at 5am. Alarm went off at 9am. BLEH. Took about an hour to get rolling, and then an hour to actually get rolling. I went to the convenience store and bought a Viso. That is an energy drink. Gave me enough pep. Edited my paper for redundancies. Went to school. Threw in the footnotes and a thesis statement.

I'm so tired right now, so this will be quick.

Printed off four copies of my paper and set them out with everyone elses copies. It was a peer review and editing session. We each read and edit three papers of our pick from the pile. First I reviewed Madeline's. Then Nell's. And finally Chase's. I was at a table with Beth, Nell, Antonia, Nico, Portia, Mel, Tabitha, Kristen, Robin, and Jenn. A giggle of girls. It went fairly well. Nell and Beth even bought and shared some fries! I was crashing near the end. I haven't received any copies of my paper back yet.

I sat and chatted with Karen while she cut her business cards. Then I chatted with Heather and Daniel. Now it is 7:51 and I'm tired. Do I eat before sleep, or do I just sleep? Dunno...

Todays Portrait Is: Kiernan Shipka.

No comments: