hi

hi

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Editioning, Drawing, Yogaing

At 9ish, I was awake in bed thinking that I was so awake that I might as well get up. But then I went back to sleep. Damniiit.

Had my breakfast. And a salad. Went to my studio. Took a long while to title, edition (that is, to write the x/50 on every print...1/50 45/50 and so on), and sign all my print portfolio prints. But that is done! And in a few days time, I will have 48 or so prints from a brilliant crop of artists. Huzzah! After that I worked on the illustrated recipe. Got it mostly inked it. Tomorrow I will shade and scan and color and finish it. I'm meeting Robin later tomorrow to draw her, so I will have to get an early start on the art. Yay productivity! Yay not waiting till the last minute.

Last minute waiting exception: thesis paper. Saturday and Sunday I will work hard core on that. Right now, it is art time. Drawing and scheduling and yoga. Yoga was good. A nice full class. Lots of hip work.

At home I worked on some more portraits. I am almost a week ahead now! So I can relax during the next couple days....and work on real stuff. But now that I officially "draw portraits while watching tellie" I'm just going right through them. And I'm generally more pleased with them across the board. The ink and brush works a lot better than pen. Raising Hope was nice. Glee was funny. Lights Out is good but it is kind of getting into a lull. So funny how bad the actress is at covering up her accent. Why not just make the character Irish?

I need to order my paper for thesis.

Todays Portrait Is: Megan Fix.

No comments: